To be an NGO that provides humanitarian assistance to all regardless of race, gender and religious affiliation and transforms pastoral societies.
To provide great education and excellent health for all.
- To establish learning institutions.
- To grant scholarships to needy students in order to provide wholesome education among marginalized communities.
- To create awareness on HIV/AIDS by conducting medical camps.
- To establish HIV/AIDS testing and counseling centres and carrying out outreach/home-based counseling programmes.
- o improve access to water and sanitation through sinking of community wells, construction of latrines/toilets and conducting public sensitization campaigns.